Sunday, January 29, 2006

Welcome to the EDGE News Site!


Hi! This is Janice from EDGE Science Fiction and Fantasy Publishing (www.edgewebsite.com)

For those of you who may not know EDGE, we produce full length science fiction and fantasy novels. The purpose of this site is to give you the latest in EDGE news about our authors, our books, and special features. This blog is for those of you that have supported and encouraged EDGE, for our wonderful booksellers who carry EDGE and Tesseract books, and for our amazing authors to see what is new with EDGE.

To contact us directly, please visit http://www.edgewebsite.com/emailedge.html

2 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Congratulations on the new blogsite. Looks like it will be alot of fun.
And ya, I call myself Teresa on Blogger so people don't think I'm a guy. I've had that happen just one time to many. :)

Terry

11:31 PM  
Blogger Chandra Rooney said...

Hi Janice, it's good to see Edge on blogger.

Would you be able to tell me when Forebidden Cargo's first chapter will be available online? I've been looking forward to it.

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home